As a PR professional with over two decades of experience, I have serviced a wide range of clients. I am also the owner of my own “small but mighty” PR business, Thexton PR. I have insight to share that can help your business. I also have a long list of happy clients who I have serviced over my career from corporate and consumer to real estate and non-profit organizations.
You may not have the budget to hire a PR consultant or agency, but during my half-day session, you will learn things such as:
- Details on the media landscape and how to get media attention when their inboxes are always full.
- What materials you really need and how to write them effectively.
- How to draft the perfect media pitch.
- How to identify the proper media to pitch in an evolving media landscape.
- What tools you need in your PR toolkit and how to create them- personalized to your business.
- How to incorporate digital media, influencers/content creators, and bloggers into your strategy.
- The importance of diverse media outreach.
- How to create a PR plan and strategy, with clear goals, and measure the results of your plan.
In addition to my teachings, there is time allocated for specific Q+A for your business needs.
Each session is prepared for your business as I research the space in advance and send a list of questions so that the session is prepared for your business and sector.
I also offer a separate 2.5-hour session on crisis communication and issues management as well as media training sessions, which I have been providing to my clients for years.
To learn more, please get in touch. I would be happy to discuss my sessions in more detail and answer any questions that you may have.
Click here for Testimonials from Clients, Media, and Bloggers.